Thanks hailey for the tag i am happy to do it seems sounds very interesting on how my name in japanese.
BEGIN HERE -----For the instructions, add your name on the list and simply spell out your name using the given Japanese letter- translations below. Tag six of your friends and inform them of the tag. Have fun.TRANSLATION:
A - ka
My real name is HAILEY and my JAPANESE translation is RIKAKITAKUFU
1. OSWALD - moarimeikatate (sounds like america and states. har.... har... har...)
2. JUNELLE - zudotokutataku (Thank God I’m a Filipino! sounds like sadako. nyay! hehehe)
3. Sanilisa - arikatokitakiarika (Good for tongue twister challenge...hehehe)
4. Jeanne - zukukatotoku (sounds strange hahahha........ )
5. Juliana - zudotakikatoka (oh boy...i am glad that I am not Japanese :D It is difficult name for Juliana....LOL)
6. ANNA MARIE - katotoka rinkashikiku, oufff! That's quite long and it doesn't sounds nice at all hehehe. Funny!
7. Hailey - RIKAKITAKUFU That's quite a tongue-twister, right?
8.Janese-zukatokuariku!Ngek!hhaha sounds like (suka sa ko ari nako)!hahahhaha funny!
How do your names sound in Japanese:Reyna,amor,amy.
This is my overdue post i am so sorry,i am quite busy doing my household stuff and also taking care of my family.As we all do know that fami...
Last Sunday we had a small party for my son's 4Th year birthday.It is like an international party because the guest are Indians,Chinese,...
Merci Amy for this beautiful blog.I am really appreciate to received my first passing award ever.Hope more awards soon.Now i can say to my...