Original List (age 22):
3. Financially successful
4. A caring listener
6. In good shape
7. Dresses with style
8. Appreciates finer things
9. Full of thoughtful surprises
10. An imaginative, romantic lover.
What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 32):
1. Nice looking (prefer hair on his head)
2. Opens car doors, holds chairs
3. Has enough money for a nice dinner
4. Listens more than talks
5. Laughs at my jokes
6. Carries bags of groceries with ease
7. Owns at least one tie
8. Appreciates a good home-cooked meal
9. Remembers birthdays and anniversaries
10. Seeks romance at least once a week.
What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 42):
1. Not too ugly (bald head OK)
2. Doesn't drive off until I'm in the car
3. Works steady -- splurges on dinner out occasionally
4. Nods head when I'm talking
5. Usually remembers punch lines of jokes
6. Is in good enough shape to rearrange the furniture
7. Wears a shirt that covers his stomach
8. Knows not to buy champagne with screw-top lids
9. Remembers to put the toilet seat down
10. Shaves most weekends.
What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 52):
1. Keeps hair in nose and ears trimmed
2. Doesn't belch or scratch in public
3. Doesn't borrow money too often
4. Doesn't nod off to sleep when I'm venting
5. Doesn't re-tell the same joke too many times
6. Is in good enough shape to get off couch on weekends
7. Usually wears matching socks and fresh underwear
8. Appreciates a good TV dinner
9. Remembers my name on occasion
10. Shaves some weekends.
What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 62):
1. Doesn't scare small children
2. Remembers where bathroom is
3. Doesn't require much money for upkeep
4. Only snores lightly when asleep
5. Remembers why he's laughing
6. Is in good enough shape to stand up by himself
7. Usually wears clothes
8. Likes soft foods
9. Remembers where he left his teeth
10. Remembers that it's the weekend.
What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 72):
2. Doesn't miss the toilet
Remember joke joke joke!!!!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Most people even at a middle level have financial problem which we do understand because now it is not easy to have money worst about political or economic problem.You need to work harder if you want to have more but life is really not easy if you have emergency problem.Like for example any accident that might cost you to spend your saving but the worst is what if you don't even have some savings?Well it is really big headache.Asking to our family is sometimes it affects to our ego much more if we heard something bad from them about us.Anyway have you heard about easyonlinepaydayloan.com well with them you can have your payday loan online the fastest way to have extra money that helps you for emergency needs.It is really nice to hear that now we have some idea on where we can have fast loans to support our emergency problem.Do you know at Easy Online Payday Loan is the #1 site you can count on for all your faxless payday loan needs. A payday loan is a short-term loan to cover your spending needs. It is secured against your future paycheck.You don't have to worry about your privacy because they will keep your transaction information privately and no one will ever know you took out a loan.Visit easyonlinepaydayloan.com if you need more informations and have your payday loan now.
Last Sunday we had a small party for my son's 4Th year birthday.It is like an international party because the guest are Indians,Chinese,...
This is my overdue post i am so sorry,i am quite busy doing my household stuff and also taking care of my family.As we all do know that fami...
Merci Amy for this beautiful blog.I am really appreciate to received my first passing award ever.Hope more awards soon.Now i can say to my...